OREM, Utah--March 9, 2009--Washington State Employees Credit Union (WSECU) chose AtTask, the world’s most popular provider of project and portfolio management (PPM) solutions, to maximize IT resources and provide complete project transparency with an easy-to-use solution that will eventually be rolled out to departments outside of IT.
“AtTask is a godsend,” says Keenan Wagner, Director of IT for Washington State Credit Union. “It allows us to look at everything side by side and prepare reports that we can hand off to senior management so they can tell us where they want us to go.”
“Organizations like WSECU turn to AtTask because they need to validate every initiative and understand the impact of every potential project to maximize their resources,” says Scott Johnson, CEO of AtTask. “AtTask provides the project and portfolio transparency and accountability they need to focus on those projects that will provide the greatest benefit to their business.”
Senior Management reports that previously took a day and a half to compile and prepare, are now available immediately from a dashboard, reviewed in minutes, and prepared for presentation in under an hour—allowing decision-makers access to the accurate information they need to make informed decisions. The bottom-line benefits to WSECU include complete project portfolio transparency, accountability at every level of the project, and real-time access to up-to-date project information, available through an easy-to-use interface that encourages broad adoption.
“Ease of use was a major consideration for us,” says Wagner. “AtTask offered the most intuitive user interface, and is very well accepted by all the members of our team.”
AtTask 2008 Highlights
- AtTask finishes 2008 with record Q4 revenues--141% year-over-year increase
- AtTask expands overseas with offices in the U.K., China, and Japan
- AtTask chosen as Red Herring 100 North America Winner, joining the ranks of Google, Skype, Salesforce.com, YouTube, and Yahoo!
- AtTask named 2008 SIIA CODiE award winner for best project management software
- AtTask named best on-demand project management solution by TopTenREVIEWS for the third consecutive year
- AtTask introduces new online community and Idea Share with over 1600 customers and tens of thousands of users
- AtTask named an Inc. 500 company, ranked #23 among technology companies
- AtTask introduced enhanced portfolio functionality, which allows executives to prioritize potential projects based upon business value
- AtTask voted Best Product Presentation by IT executives at the PPM Summit in Austria
About AtTask, Inc.
AtTask ( www.attask.com/), with over 1600 customers, is the world’s most popular on-demand project and portfolio management software. By providing transparency, visibility, and accountability on critical business projects across the enterprise, AtTask allows organizations to reduce costs and increase productivity. Its platform-independent and multilingual solution increases efficiency and productivity for small- to medium-sized businesses and Fortune 500 companies across the globe. AtTask's clients include Boeing, CBS, Chevron, Cisco Systems, GE, Google, HBO, Johnson & Johnson, Samsung, Toyota, Walt Disney, and Whirlpool.
About Washington State Employees Credit Union
Washington State Employees Credit Union, a not-for-profit cooperative, was established in 1957 by 40 founding Washington State employees committed to the concept of people helping people. WSECU is a full service, statewide organization that today serves public employees and their families with a larger full-service branch network than any other credit union in Washington. Financial services range from financing a home to retirement investing.
AtTask 2009 User Conference — May 13-15, 2009
The two-day AtTask user conference, Taking Care of Business, will include product training, one-on-one consultations, case studies, breakout sessions, and keynote presentations from AtTask customers like Trane, Hanes, and CBS. Online registration is available at: www.attask.com/userconference.