SILICON SLOPES, Utah, March 14, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Senior managers of enterprise teams and departments are constantly being asked to justify resources, time, and expenses, yet typically their visibility is incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date and difficult to share. AtTask has turned that around with the release of a full enterprise work visibility suite. At the helm of the new visibility offering is AtTask ViewTM, an iPad app that, through compelling graphics, enables senior managers to customize, configure and share real-time insights.
AtTask View was designed specifically for senior managers who need easy access to real-time visibility into their department's work at their fingertips. Its robust work visibility environment enables them to:
- Configure to view only relevant work and projects
- Filter through visual charts and graphs to see work through different lenses, such as status, priority, timing, etc.
- Drill-down with a touch of the finger for more information through dynamic lists and groupings
- Real-time visual information about projects and initiatives in the detailed Project Dashboard
- Customize with over a dozen drag & drop charts and widgets, including updates, documents, costs, tasks, hours, details, team, and more
"AtTask View gives our customers a new way to easily check on the status of their work and teams," stated Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. "We're already getting great reviews from our customers who are armed with significant data and insights to justify resources, understand capacity, ensure strategic alignment, share activities and timelines with their peers, and make data-based decisions based on the reality of ever-changing work environments."
The new AtTask visibility suite isn't limited to the iPad. In addition to AtTask View for senior managers, AtTask is also releasing the next generation AtTask Report Builder, Dashboards, and Views for enterprise teams, from individual contributor to executive, which delivers real enterprise value, such as:
- Data-driven visibility to justify existing resources, and support the need for additional resources
- Improved collaboration and productivity within the context of work
- Real-time visibility into the status of work across the enterprise – from individuals to teams and departments
Learn more about AtTask View and see a video of the app in action at www.attask.com/product/ipad-video
- Learn more about how AtTask View provides exceptional executive visibility: www.attask.com/product/ipad
- To download AtTask View, visit https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/attask-view/id604053148?mt=8
AtTask is the only provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions for enterprise teams. This provides a single, central place to better manage and control the chaos of enterprise work, which improves visibility and productivity by eliminating wasted time dealing with fragmented, siloed tools and processes. With AtTask, teams, managers and executives receive visibility into work planning, prioritization, resourcing and sequencing to help everyone work more efficiently toward achieving the organization's goals. AtTask has a broad range of Global 500 and other enterprise customers, such as Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, 3M, and Trek. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez