SILICON SLOPES, Utah, Sept. 19, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise teams – such as marketing, IT, HR, finance, and others – waste time and resources inefficiently managing the creation of documents and digital assets from beginning to end. Disparate tools, email, and traditional approaches result in lost requests, unrealistic commitments, disconnected collaboration, overlapping feedback, time-consuming approvals, limited distribution, and missed deadlines. This causes a significant loss of team productivity, department credibility, and executive visibility.
The new AtTask Documents enables teams to manage the end-to-end document lifecycle within a single tool, eliminating the need for dozens of tools for various document needs. These lifecycle capabilities include:
- Organize & Visualize- Documents can be organized, and accessed in a central location. Each team member can view documents and digital assets the way that matters most to them through customized tags and filters in AtTask SmartFolder.
- Collaborate & Share- Collaborate and share work with your team, external stakeholders or any third-party contributors, keeping all discussions, questions, comments and versions in the context of the document throughout its lifecycle.
- Proof & Review– Provide inline feedback and comments on visual assets through a digital proof that is automatically generated when a digital asset is uploaded. Allow third parties, such as clients, to review, comment, approve or reject digital files.
- Approve & Distribute- Easily set up, trigger, and track approval processes. Approvers have a single place to access all approvals, with contextual access to the document collaboration stream, previous versions, and work details to make quick informed decisions.
- Store & Reuse- Your documents and digital assets can be stored directly in AtTask, and/or in your cloud storage provider, such as Box, Dropbox, or Google Drive. AtTask maintains context and history, which makes discovery, access, and reuse easy regardless of where it is stored, and eliminates lost and scattered assets.
"Traditional document management tools and other point solutions only create silos of information—which ultimately create more work," said Eric Morgan, CEO of AtTask. "The robust Documents solution in AtTask Enterprise Work Cloud makes it easy for teams to get deliverables done efficiently and effectively."
- See how AtTask Documents works.
- Read how AtTask Documents can help your team manage all assets, jobs, and campaigns.
AtTask is the only provider of cloud-based Enterprise Work Management solutions for enterprise teams. This provides a single, central place to better manage and control the chaos of enterprise work, which improves visibility and productivity by eliminating wasted time dealing with fragmented, siloed tools and processes. With AtTask, teams, managers and executives receive visibility into work planning, prioritization, resourcing and sequencing to help everyone work more efficiently toward achieving the organization's goals. AtTask has a broad range of Global 500 and other enterprise customers, such as Nike, Cisco, ABC, ESPN, 3M, and Trek. To learn more, visit www.AtTask.com or follow us on Twitter @AtTask.
Contact: Shelbi Gomez